Purchased (because I have this problem where I can't go a week without buying books...):
- Black Heart by Holly Black
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
- The Chestnut King by N. D. Wilson
- Divergent by Veronica Roth (because I borrowed it from the library the first time I read it and had to own my own copy)
Received for Review:
- Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh*
- Blessed by Tonya Hurley
- Let Love Find You by Johanna Lindsey
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
- Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm
- Mr. Death's Blue Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn
The first three are ARCs I recieved from Simon & Schuster Canada, while the latter three are compliments of Thomas Allen and Son Publishing. Thank you both!
* - I'm still in shock. I can't believe I'm in possession of the next book in this amazing series. I was - I kid you not - a week away from pre-ordering this baby and staring obsessively at the countdown until its release. A big hug to the people at Simon & Schuster for giving me the opportunity to review Enshadowed! Below is a picture I hope helps to describe my feelings at this moment:
Yes, I am that excited.
I just don't own a bow-tie.